Thursday, August 28, 2008

Player Profile- Michael Peart


Michael Peart is defensive midfielder from Crownville, MD.

WS- What do you think of Bridgton Academy so far?
MP- I like it, school hasn't started yet, but so far it's been pretty good.

WS- What do you want to get out of this year?
MP- Mainly academic improvement. In high school I was an average student, not the best I could be, this year I'm going to work hard and put myself in the position to go to the schools I want to go to. And with soccer I want to advance myself, and be able to play after Bridgton.

WS- What are you expecting on the first day of classes?
MP- I'm excited to start class. I'm expecting it to be a bit like highschool, but I realy am not sure. I'm looking forward to the small classs size and to get to know the teachers. I want to do my best.

WS- What does it mean to be a Wolverine?
MP- It means that people expect my best and that they know I'm capable of performign and doing great things.



The Wolverines will be scrimagging Lake Region High School tomorrow (Friday) here at Bridgton at 2:30pm.

The team running drills


Listening to soccer skills on tape, or at least I think that is what he said.

No comments: