Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Player Profile: Jacob Bricklin


HOMETOWN: Bainbridge Island, WA

HIGH SCHOOL: West Sound Academy

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was an absolute goofball

HEARD ABOUT BA: My mom suggested it- she found it on the internet

GOALS AT BA: I want to get good grades

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: There are more rules than high school- which is all good but a lot different

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The amount of athletics

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The short periods of time you can leave campus

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Soccer, rugby, videographer for the basketball team, ski team

OUTSIDE OF BA: I love skiing, attempting to snowboard, hanging out with friends, boating

ROLE MODEL: My dad

FAVORITE BOOK: Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

FAVORITE MOVIES: V for Vendetta

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Seattle Seahawks

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Michael Jordan

FAVORITE MUSIC: Notorious B.I.G.

FAVORITE MEAL: Tacos

FAVORITE QUOTE: Do or do not there is no try- Yoda

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I play a lot of chess- I was a state champ in high school

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: The teachers really care about you here.

No comments: