Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Player Profile: Alexander Estupinan


HOMETOWN: Manhattan, NY

HIGH SCHOOL: Pace High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was a hard working student

HEARD ABOUT BA: A college coach I was speaking with mentioned it

GOALS AT BA: I want to get into a DI school to play soccer

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: Bridgton pushes students to the limit so they can succeed

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The fact that the faculty and staff really care about the students

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The cold weather

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Soccer, Outing Club

OUTSIDE OF BA: I play soccer and video games

ROLE MODEL: My older brother

FAVORITE BOOK: Kaffir Boy by Mark Mathabane

FAVORITE MOVIES: Fast Five

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Arsenal FC

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Ces Fabarces

FAVORITE MUSIC: Hip Hop and Salsa

FAVORITE MEAL: Steak

FAVORITE QUOTE: “Make each day your masterpiece” –John Wooden

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I really enjoy canoeing

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Take the opportunity to come here to better yourself!

No comments: