Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Player Profile: Evan Thomas


HOMETOWN: Reading, PA

HIGH SCHOOL: Governor Mifflin High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was athletic and I was into music and played the drums

HEARD ABOUT BA: I researched schools on the internet

GOALS AT BA: Improve my GPA and SAT scores, get more looks for soccer, and establish consistency

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: The teachers are easy to talk to; everyone here is shooting for the same thing so you motivate each other

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The athletic support

WORST THING ABOUT BA: It’s all guys

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Soccer, dorm wars, school tour guide, skiing

OUTSIDE OF BA: I play the drums, I play volleyball, and I like to hike

ROLE MODEL: My grandmother

FAVORITE BOOK: The Pianist-Wladyslaw Szpilman

FAVORITE MOVIES: True Romance, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Philadelphia 76ers

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Landon Donovan

FAVORITE MUSIC: Alternative Rock, Rap, Hip Hop

FAVORITE MEAL: Lobster

FAVORITE QUOTE: It’s not the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog.

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I’ve hiked a few of the Colorado 14ers

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: You need to come ready to work and you need to know what you are getting yourself into. It will be hard, but you can improve yourself.

No comments: