Thursday, February 17, 2011

Player Profile: James Dever


HOMETOWN: Mansfield, MA

HIGH SCHOOL: Mansfield High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was lazy, athletic, and social

HEARD ABOUT BA: The soccer coach recruited me

GOALS AT BA: I want to bring up my GPA, perfect my study habits, and prepare for college

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: The class sizes are smaller, the teachers are more engaged, and there are fewer distractions

BEST THING ABOUT BA: How approachable the teachers are

WORST THING ABOUT BA: There are no girls

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Soccer, Skiing, Rugby, Dorm Wars, Lifting

OUTSIDE OF BA: I go to the beach, I ski, I skimboard, and I work

ROLE MODEL: Wayne Rooney

FAVORITE BOOK: Of Mice and Men- John Steinbeck

FAVORITE MOVIES: Pineapple Express, Blow, Green Street Hooligans

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The Red Sox

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Wayne Rooney

FAVORITE MUSIC: Dispatch

FAVORITE MEAL: Grilled Cheese

FAVORITE QUOTE: “To be the best you have to beat the best.”

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I played the violin for six years

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Come in with a good attitude and you will succeed

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Nice Thoughts! Keep moving in the right direction...xxoo mom! Impress me!