Friday, September 30, 2011

Player Profile: Luca Viscomi


HOMETOWN: Newton, MA

HIGH SCHOOL: Newton North High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was a jock

HEARD ABOUT BA: A soccer coach mentioned it to me

GOALS AT BA: I want to excel academically and athletically so I can be accepted into a great school

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: You have much more freedom and your days are very scheduled. And we have study hall which I never had in high school.

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The sports

WORST THING ABOUT BA: No girls

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Soccer, Yearbook Club, Tour Guide

OUTSIDE OF BA: I play soccer and hang out with friends

ROLE MODEL: Cristiano Ronaldo

FAVORITE BOOK: The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay

FAVORITE MOVIES: Law Abiding Citizen

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Real Madrid

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Cristiano Ronaldo

FAVORITE MUSIC: R&B, Rap, Hip Hop, Salsa

FAVORITE MEAL: Lasagna and Chicken Parm

FAVORITE QUOTE: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I spend three months in Italy every year

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Manage your time and take advantage of great opportunities

No comments: